101 Pomeroy Ave. Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- While our seating capacity is greatly reduced, we strongly urge guests to make reservations ahead of time.
- We do our best to accommodate “patio” table requests for all reservations but cannot guarantee all requests due to limited seating.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than 12 guests. Separate reservations may not be combined to create larger parties.
- A credit card is required to secure a reservation for parties of 6 or more. We understand that plans change. However, if you do not inform us of your need to cancel 24 hours in advance, we are not able to recommit the table. Failure to honor or cancel a reservation at least 24 hours before your reservation will result in a $25 per person cancellation fee.
- In an effort to offer a pleasant dining experience for as many guests as possible, we have focused guests’ dining experience to one hour and forty-five minutes.
- We conclude dining room seating at 8:30 pm. The kitchen and dessert pantry end service at 9:30 pm. We will make every effort to accommodate late walk-in guests’ orders before 9:30 pm.
Reservation and Seating Policies
The Oyster Loft is a reservation-driven restaurant; however, we welcome walk-ins on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon arrival, please check in with our host to be seated or placed upon our nightly waitlist. We strongly encourage guests to utilize our Company website to book online reservations. Guests may also speak with a host during business hours to book reservations.
For phone reservations, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible. Reservation requests left on the answering machine will be reviewed after 5 PM during business hours. We will try to accommodate as many reservation requests left on the answering machine as possible. Reservation requests left on the machine are not formalized until you receive a confirmation phone call. Please clearly state your name, the number of guests, the date requested, and your telephone number.
A credit card is required to secure a reservation for parties of 6 or more. We understand that plans change. However, if you do not inform us of your need to cancel 24 hours in advance, we can possibly not recommit the table. Failure to honor or cancel a reservation at least 24 hours before your reservation will result in a $25 per person cancellation fee.
Parties that are late for their reservation are given a 10 minute grace period. Being over 10 minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. If you are running late, we urge you to call us so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
- We can accommodate separate checks; however, we limit it to 4 (four) checks per table.
- Our corkage fee is $20 per 750 ml bottle.
- Guests with food allergies should inform their server at the beginning of the meal prior to ordering.
- Guests are allowed to bring in an outside dessert at a $15 charge per dessert. If you would like a restaurant employee to cut the dessert for guests, a charge of $5 per guest will be applied.
- Pets, other than service animals, are not permitted at the Oyster Loft. Our sister restaurant, Wooly’s, downstairs has an entirely Dog-friendly patio. Wooly’s even has a specially prepared Dog Menu if your pet has an appetite.