101 Pomeroy Ave. Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- While our seating capacity is greatly reduced, we strongly urge guests to make reservations ahead of time.
- A credit card is required to secure a reservation for parties of 6 or more. We understand that plans change. However, if you do not inform us of your need to cancel 24 hours in advance, we are not able to recommit the table. Failure to honor or cancel a reservation at least 24 hours before your reservation will result in a $25 per person cancellation fee.
- In an effort to offer a pleasant dining experience for as many guests as possible while our seating capacity is limited, we have focused guests’ dining experience to one hour and forty-five minutes.
- We conclude patio dining seating at 8 pm.
Reservation and Seating Policies
The Oyster Loft is a reservation driven restaurant, however, we welcome walk-ins on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon arrival, please check in with our host to be seated or placed upon our nightly waitlist. Reservations are accepted by phone and through OpenTable.com.
For phone reservations, please leave a message and we will return your call after 4 pm, to confirm your reservation. Reservation requests left on the answering machine are honored in the order they are received. Please clearly state your name, the number of guests, the date requested, and especially your telephone number. Reservation requests left on the machine are not formalized until you receive a confirmation phone call.
For all reservations, we do our best to accommodate “patio” table requests but cannot guarantee a specific table.
Parties that are late for their reservation are given a 10 minute grace period. Being over 10 minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. If you are running late, we urge you to call us so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
- Separate checks can be accommodated, however, we limit it to 4 (four) checks per table.
- We do allow guests to bring in their own wine with the exception of any wines we may have on our wine list.
- Our corkage fee is $20.
- Guests with food allergies should inform their server at the beginning of the meal, prior to ordering.
- Guests are allowed to bring in an outside dessert at a $15 charge per dessert. If you would like a restaurant employee to cut the dessert for guests, a charge of $5 per guest will be applied.